- > The World >
- Countries, Quiz 2
15 more questions on countries of the World :
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. Winning 96.2% of the vote in the 1999 election, Ali Abdallah Saleh became the first directly elected president of which country?
- 2. On which island is Tokyo situated?
- 3. What is the capital city of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia?
- 4. Andalusia is a region in the south of which country?
- 5. Marmolada is the highest mountain in which country?
- 6. What is the capital city of Greenland?
- 7. Sarajevo is the capital city of ...
- 8. Which country has the highest capital city in the World, at an elevation of 11,913 feet (3,631 metres) above sea level?
- 9. Rio de Janeiro is in which South American country?
- 10. In which country is the port of Mombasa?
- 11. Nicosia is the capital city of which Mediterranean island?
- 12. Which Australian city lies on the river Swan?
- 13. Which of the following countries is sometimes referred to as the 'Emerald Isle'?
- 14. In which Spanish city would you find the Museo del Prado art museum?
- 15. How many islands are there in the British Isles?